Tuesday 13 August 2013

Left on my own again 2013 - Day 9 - Sweet and Sour

Day 9
Bin day! Remembered to put them out. I'm a good lad. I'm not sure the bin man agreed, but I'll tell you what I think. I think it's a man's inalienable right to hide in a bin. The look on his face was priceless. I'm not sure if it was shock at finding a giggling fool in the bin or the fact I'm not recyclable and he was at a moral crossroads. In the end he just backed away slowly, giving me a thousand yard stare.
I was woken this morning to a pathetic mewing sound coming from James's room. I'd only gone and shut the cat in there all night. I had to make sure she hadn't pissed in James's lego box (again), because, damn, that was an unpleasant thing to have to clean up last time. Why the lego box? It can't be the most comfortable thing in the world to piss in. Stupid animals, no wonder we're the dominant species, (or perhaps they just let us think that?) I'm keeping an eye on muffin. (snigger, that sounded rude).
Sweet and sour from a jar for dinner. Turned out more sour and sour, and really Uncle Ben's, I don't think it should corrode a metal spoon like that. I'm no cordon bleu but honestly that can't be good for me. I'm building up the confidence to try it. I feel for my fillings, it's going to be like eating tin foil.
Anyway, kuona baadaye as they say* in Swahili.
*Probably

No comments:

Post a Comment