Monday 12 August 2013

Left on my own again 2013 - Day 8 - OMFG BEES!

Day 8 (Take 2, stupid bloody iPad)

Good news everyone, I've regained the use of most of my fingers so this status shouldn't take too long. Typing with other body parts is not for the faint hearted, albeit kinda fun (or was until I was cautioned. Again).

In a kind of a worrying turn of events, I've started liking Jazz. My foot is tapping to a smoking hot syncopated beat like a mad thing. It's odd, I don't even own a turtle neck so, yeah. I feel like a smoke too. Welcome to Jazz Club. Niiiice.

Not seen the cats today. I don't think they appreciated the sofa fort. You should have seen it, it was a glorious thing. I meant to take a picture but my phone was being a complete tit. Fucking Siri, I think she hates me.

"I'm Sorry Mark. I don't understand "OMFG BEES! AIEEEEE!" Would you like me to search the web?"

See. Useless.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment