Sunday 18 August 2013

Left on my own again 2012 - day 13 - Last Day!


Day 13

Sorry for delay. I had to attend another party. I'm turning in to a proper socialite it seems. I'll have my picture in Heat next I reckon. I think I can hear the paparazzi outside actually or chavs. Can't tell.

Was a really good surprise birthday party for my brother. Loads of people turned up, as did the worst rain of August but we didn't let it ruin the fun.

Food was very good. I hope they didn't mind me taking a doggy bag home (well, more of a rucksack really. Ok well more like a rucksack, two carrier bags and a bin liner*), but should keep me going until Jay gets back tomorrow.

Suppose I'd better go do some housework. Those stains won't come out of the carpet by themselves will they!

Bye!

*and a holdall.


No comments:

Post a Comment