Wednesday 3 August 2011

Return day +1

Hello again.

Jay got home in one piece and actually started talking to me within an hour of getting back. Shock is a funny old beast and all things considered this was a good result. The doctor had warned me it could take longer but she is resilient.

She was knackered bless her, and insisted on going to bed as soon as she got back. So much for my special welcome home pants. I heard odd noises from the bedroom, so went to check and they must have cut the grass out the front as her eyes were all puffy and weepy.

She asked me what had happened to the bedroom curtains, but for the life of me I couldn't give her a decent answer, I think I was somewhere else at the time. Frenchie was no help, seems to have taken himself off somewhere. How DO you scorch bedroom curtains anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment