Wednesday 17 August 2011

Not long now...

Apparently it's illegal to incite a riot or public disorder using social media. Now they tell me. I was only joking so they should see the funny side.

I called in sick today. I had a massive headache, and didn't sleep much last night, but I'm nearly almost certain it was nothing I did, (or ate!).

Jay and the kids are back tomorrow night which is great as the voices are starting to worry me again and the estate is getting a tad annoyed with the whole nakedness thing. I say it's natural, not sure they are totally with me.

A week after we get back, the whole of the Thomas clan is off to France for a week. Given that I have had a French national living in my head the last month or so I shouldn't even need a passport, I'm practically a native. (and I do like onions!)

Hope you enjoyed reading over the last few weeks. Until next time, I bid you farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment