Friday 29 July 2011

Day 3

Day 3: Sooo, nowhere does it say on the bottle of Fairy liquid that it
shouldn't be used in a dishwasher. On the upside it's cleaned off the
smoke damage, I now have lovely soft hands and the house smells of
lemon.

Take-away fairy did the business yesterday but I must throw the empty
beer cans away, (it IS an impressive pyramid though!)

Going to see my brother tonight; I hear they keep food in the house so
might have to scavenge their cupboards while his back is turned.
Don't tell him.

Noticed a pile of washing in the garage, been there for a few days, I
must bring it up with the maid when she turns up. She late again
today. Don't worry, I still have clean pants.

Oh, here's a pro-tip. Draw the bedroom curtains BEFORE you have a
shower. The police were ok about it in the end, we all had a good
laugh, they even gave me a lift home in a panda! No nee-naws though,
no fun some people.

No comments:

Post a Comment